ATTORNEYS AT LAW
Due to the COVID-19 shelter-in-place mandate by State of Colorado we are still open as we are an essential business. However, we're closing our offices to the public for the next 3 weeks or until further notice and handling business via phone, email and fax. During this time, you can still report a worker's compensation claim. Be assured that we're here for you and will assist you as soon as we can.
Were you injured at work?
Are you worried about doing everything right to ensure your Montrose workers compensation claim doesn’t get denied?
Have you filed for workers compensation before?
Don’t be afraid to try and file for workers compensation. The worst thing that can happen is that you’re denied, but you can try again with the help of an experienced attorney on your side. Imagine not having to worry about a thing! A lawyer can take care of all the paperwork, all you’ll have to do is sign and wait for it to process.
According to the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, you must do the following things to file for Montrose workers compensation, including:
• Immediately report your injury to your boss
• Within 4 days, report the injury in writing to your employer
• Within 45 days of the mailing of the Notice of Contest, file the application for an expedited hearing if your claim has been denied in error
• Within 30 days, you must object to the Final Admission of Liability if you disagree with any part of it including:
• Filing for Division IME to dispute MMI or whole person impairment; or
• Filing for a hearing on any other issue
We’ve been representing injured workers on the Western Slope of Colorado for over 50 years, longer than any other Montrose workers compensation attorney in the area. Our practice is located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, and we represent clients in the surrounding areas from Grand Junction, Aspen, Rifle, Steamboat, Craig, to the entire Vail Valley.
Let us help you today! Contact us now to schedule your FREE initial consultation with a Montrose workers compensation attorney. Enter your location at the bottom of this web page to receive step-by-step directions.
Contact us anytime, on weekends, or after hours! We'll return your call the next day. Please include a phone number or email address. We will keep your information strictly confidential.